Greene County Equipment Liquidation
FARM & COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT LIQUIDATION Tractors ♦ Skid Steer ♦ Tillage ♦ Excavating Live Online Bidding Begins Wednesday ♦ May 5 ♦ 10:00 AM
Populating lots for archived auction...
Tractors ♦ Skid Steer ♦ Tillage ♦ Excavating
Live Online Bidding Begins
Wednesday ♦ May 5 ♦ 10:00 AM
We are pleased to represent the Robert Nutter family in the ONLINE AUCTION liquidation of this good farm and commercial equipment.
Wednesday, April 28, 4-5:30 PM
Tuesday, May 4, 10 AM-12:00 Noon
Thursday, May 6, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Loader and operator will be provided at no cost only during the stated Loadout Period. Buyers leave any equipment after the completion of the stated Loadout Period at their sole risk.
Click the "Documents" tab for detailed catalogued listing
- John Deere 4440 diesel tractor with (6) suitcase weights & 3,853 hours
- New Holland L455 skid loader with 5' bucket & 2,573 hours
- New Holland 4' fork bucket
- Massey Ferguson Model 204 hydraulic tilt forklift with weights (some damage to glass)
- Case 580K 4x4 backhoe with 81" bucket, extended hoe, 2' digging bucket, & 2,995 hours (sn jab0008006)
- Caterpillar Model 941B diesel crawler with 80" clam bucket & 4,478 hours (sn 80h6711)
- Case W20C articulated wheel loader with 8' bucket & 1,723 hours (product id #x9161624x)
- John Deere 2840 diesel tractor with model 148 loader including 5' bucket with forks & showing 886 hours
- Allis-Chalmers A-C 5050 diesel tractor with 6,520 hours (will not stay in second gear)
- Allis-Chalmers 185 diesel tractor with 4,491 hours and hard-to-find cab (missing door & rear window)
- Case SC gas tractor - older restoration (running)
- (2) 10-lug tractor rims (38" x 15")
- (7) Taylor Foundrey Co. tractor suitcase weights
- (6) John Deere tractor suitcase weights
Trucks & Trailers:
- 1996 Chevrolet C6500 gas dump truck with dual rear tires, 6.6-6.9 yard box, side mounted toolboxes, & 38,032 miles
- 1989 Tiger Line Equipment beaver tail trailer with gvwr 36,800, 18' x 8' bed, 5' beaver tail, foldidng ramps, dual tandem axle
- JLG Model 40F gas 40' lift with pull-type or self driven capabilities and 8' x 5' battery bucket (leaking seal on extension cylinder)
- Buckeye single-axle trailer with new tires & 8' x 4' tilt bed
- Buckeye single-axle trailer with new tires & 8' x 6' tilt bed
- homemade single-axle trailer with new tires & 14' x 8' tilt bed
Tillage, Farm, & Excavating Equipment:
- Shaver Manufacturing Co. tractor-mounted hydraulic post driver
- Lickity heavy duty gas powered log splitter with Kohler 12 hp engine
- Vermeer TS-32 tree spade with 3-pt hitch (sn 1vrc060mxe1000141)
- homemade sprayer with 3-pt hitch, 10 1/2' boom, & 30-gallon tank
- 3-bottom 3-pt plow
- John Deere 3-pt pto driven sickle bar mower with seat
- Butler ensiloader (incomplete)
- New Holland Model 516 205-bushel manure spreader with 15' x 6' bed & pto drive
- Lely Industries 3-pt broadcast spreader with pto drive
- Toro 5-reel pull-type gang mower
- Sheep foot pull-type 5' x 4' soil packer
- 3-section pull-type roller
- 3-pt dual paddle 9' snow blower with pto drive
- 4-pt 6' 7-tooth scraper
- Tipo ER 80 3-pt concrete mixer with pto drive
- Fmc 3-pt orchard fogger/sprayer with 40-gallon tank, squirrel cage, & pto drive
- Oliver Superior Model 64-6446 8' grain drill with fertilizer boxes
- Bush Hog 7' rotary mower
- John Deere 7' rotary mower
- Bush Hog 2615 Legend 15' folding mower with individual hydraulic wing lift
- New Idea 10' disk (no hydraulic cylinder)
- Remlinger 500 19' hydraulic spike tooth harrow
- Gaylor-Way Model 200210 14' hydraulic disk with spring fold wings
- John Deere Model 1600 10-shank hydraulic chisel plow (2 bad springs)
- Cagle no. 785636 500-gallon folding boom sprayer with induction tank
- (2) York Scarifier 8.5' 3-pt rock rake
- York 8' 3-pt rock rake
- 5.5' bale spikes
- 12' wagon running gear (good condition & newer style)
- Older 14' wagon running gear
- Mainline rear-tine rototiller, sickle bar, and chipper attachments
- (2) cattle head gates
- Racine hydraulic Ditch Witch Model DW183 jackhammer
- Groundhog earth drill with (6) bits (12", 10", 8", 7", 4", 2")
- Lima Austin Western 61E 30' gravel crusher, 30' (motor may be locked up. not run in quite a while)
Lawn & Other Equipment & Tools:
- Wittek 4-basket golf ball gatherer (sn w79052)
- 500-gallon tank on pull-type frame
- Miller portable generator/welder aead-200LE (working condition)
- Kifco portable water reel with sprinkler cart and hose (SN 10068)
- Jenny 100-c steam cleaner/pressure washer with electric start & 8-hp Briggs & Stratton engine (working condition)
- Vintage Wilson arc welder
- Sweepster 4' pto drive floor sweeper (mounts to Grasshopper mower)
- (2) large rolls of 1/2" cable
- (3) large rolls of 3/8" cable
- (3) large rolls of 3/8" cable
- Karcher small electric pressure washer (working)
- Task Force 2000 psi electric pressure washer
- Campbell Hausfeld 1750 psi electric pressure washer
- Automatic Equipment portable 12 volt sprayer
- Toro CCR 2450 snowblower with 20" single-stage gas engine
- (20) welding screens (8' x 5.5')
- Large spool of insulated copper cable
- Craftsman self-propelled yard vacuum with 6.5-hp Briggs & Straton engine
- (2) hydraulic cylinders
- Grasshopper pull-type lawn vacuum
- Older pto drive 60-amp generator mounted to 7.5 x 4.5' single-axle trailer with mounted rear lights
- Wood-Miser Model LT30 portable sawmill with 14-hp Kohler gas engine & several extra blades
- Club Car Villager 6 3-seat electric golf cart with canopy, windshield, turn signals, (2) extra tires, & fold-down Rear seat (needs batteries)
- From US Route 35 west of Xenia take Trebein Rd north to stop light and then right (east) onto Hilltop Rd.
- From SR 235 north of Xenia take Hilltop Rd west.
Buyer Premium: 13%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: VISA/MasterCard, Check, and Cash
Payment Instructions: All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds before or at load out. Cash, check, or VISA/MasterCard, or good personal checks (w/bank letter if over $5000) are accepted. SHERIDANS LLC (SHERIDANS) reserves the right to verify funds on all checks. Should you choose to pay with a credit card, you will be charged an additional 5% handling fee. $10,000 max payment accepted on credit cards. Credit card and ID must be present at load out, even for prepaid invoices. Purchaser agrees that SHERIDANS will charge Purchaser’s credit card at 3:00 PM, May 6 for all items not paid for in full by that time.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Seller will provide no shipping of items. Buyer is responsible for all rigging and shipping arrangement and costs.
Preview Date & Times: Wednesday, April 28, 4:00-5:30 PM, AND Tuesday, May 4, 10:00-12:00 Noon. View photos and catalog online.
Loadout Dates & Times: Thursday, May 6, 2021, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM. Any items left on the farm at the end of the May 6 checkout date will be left at Buyer's sole risk. Paid receipt and ID must be presented to Auction Company at loadout. No item is to be removed from the Auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made. SHERIDANS and/or sellers not responsible for accidents on loadout day, or accidents involving machinery or items post-sale. All sales are FINAL – no refunds.
Thank you for your interest in this SHERIDANS auction. A Buyer's Premium (13%) is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding – bid price + buyer premium = sale price.
The Auction will be conducted live online with bids beginning at the pre-bid level for each item. Each lot will be declared "SOLD" to the high bidder identified at the close of the bidding for that lot. Bidders may place "max bids" that will be handled competitively by the bidding platform up to the declared max bid.
All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. SHERIDANS is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions; however, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the Auction Company are provided in good faith and may be matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees. Sale on all items is subject to seller approval. SHERIDANS reserves the right to confirm the sale with the Seller, and bid on behalf of the Seller, if necessary. Items may have reserves that may or may not be noted. Items must be removed at loadout unless other arrangements have been made.
If you do not come to the loadout, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the high bid price, plus buyer premium and any other fees associated with the item. The successful bidder not attempting to settle their invoice after the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default and will be flagged in our database. SHERIDANS reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified bidder in the event the successful high bidder does not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the items in the auction, the buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. By registering and placing a bid you agree that your bid(s) explicitly authorize(s) SHERIDANS to charge your credit card for the entire balance of your invoice, plus any and all costs incurred by the Seller and SHERIDANS in a subsequent resell of the item(s). If SHERIDANS is able to sell your item to the next highest qualified bidder at a price lower than the auction high bid price, the default bidder agrees to allow SHERIDANS to charge their credit card for the difference in their high bid price and the actual selling price to the backup bidder.
During this auction process there is a chance that you will be outbid. At that time you will receive an outbid notification by email. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, sometimes email notifications can be delayed. We are not responsible for the failure of any part of the bidding process or internet bidding. If you are bidding against someone who has placed a max bid in the system that is exactly the same as your max bid, the max bid that is placed first will take precedence over a bid placed after. This means that the person who placed the bid first will have the high bid in the event that the same bid is placed. SHERIDANS retains full discretion to modify the date, time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of SHERIDANS or the Seller. In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, SHERIDANS and the Seller reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither Proxibid nor SHERIDANS or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary. Your use of this site and bid placement constitutes your acceptance and agreement to adhere to these terms. Please print a copy for your records. All bidders are responsible for reading all terms and conditions carefully. Lack of knowledge of Auction Terms and Conditions will not release bidders from their obligations.