Selling with SheridanSheridan & Associates has the proven ability to conduct real estate and/or auction business that returns the highest dollar value for you, our client.
Join our Mailing List to receive updates for upcoming auctions!
Sheridan & Associates’ members are licensed Realtors® who are uniquely qualified to offer you, our client, with multiple proven methods for selling your real estate.
Whether selling by the Auction or Conventional Listing method, Sheridan & Associates has the proven ability to conduct real estate and/or auction business that returns the highest dollar value for you, our client.
Sheridan & Associates can utilize multiple methods of advertising your property by means including but not limited to the following:
- Our proprietary mail and e-mail database. Click here to join.
- National and Regional Internet marketing
- Special marketing packages and relationships with local and regional newspapers and magazines
- Signage (Professionally designed & prepared signs placed at your property and at nearby intersections.)
- Advertising literature available at area businesses and all Sheridan & Associates auctions
- Radio advertising
- … Along with other advertising methods and media.
Our multiple methods of selling real estate for our clients include:
In selling Real Estate by the Auction Method, Sheridan & Associates can benefit the Seller by the following:
- No Limit on Sale Price! Listing real property conventionally necessitates placing a price on the property, thereby effectively placing a cap on the property’s final sale price. A Sheridan & Associates Public Auction often results in a higher than anticipated final sale price.
- No negotiating! The property sells with no negotiating over non-price issues.
- You can sell your property only once; public auction provides an effective means of bringing all potential buyers together at one location. The resulting bidding atmosphere is a lively and competitive one.
- Innovative Sales Methods. Using the most up to date techniques and technology including the Real Estate Multi-Par® Software, Sheridan & Associates provides each client with the highest level of service to maximize his/her return.
Types of Real Estate Auctions:
- Absolute Auction Method In selling Real Estate by the Absolute Auction Method, the Seller is legally required to sell the item at the auction, regardless of the final bid price, once the bidding has commenced. The main advantage of an absolute auction is that it generates maximum response from the market. Since a sale is guaranteed, regardless of the price, buyer excitement and participation are heightened. As a result, the price of the property can be maximized.
- Auction with Reserve Method In selling Real Estate by the Auction with Reserve Method, the Seller reserves the right to accept or reject the final bid price. The main advantage of an auction with reserve is that the Seller is not obligated to accept a price other than one that is entirely acceptable. Therefore, the Seller is fully protected!
Conventional Listing Method:
In selling Real Estate by the Conventional Listing Method, Sheridan & Associates can benefit the Seller by the following:
- Maximum exposure! The main advantage of a Conventional Listing is that it provides the maximum exposure to prospective buyers since the property is available for purchase at any time during the listing contract.
- Flexibility! Almost anything is negotiable using our Convention Listing method, and this provides the greatest flexibility for the Seller